- Read and summarize the labeled sections in The New Yorker's "The Great Divide: The violent legacy of Indian Partition."
- Using this worksheet:
- In Class:
- Completed an Anticipation guide for Interpreter
- For credit: choose a passage in "Ms. Sen's" about Eliot and write a paragraph response to it. Do not summarize.
- Discuss "Mrs. Sen's"
- Read "This Blessed House" for Thursday
- Discuss "This Blessed House"
- "This Blessed House" worksheet
- Current Events - 3rd H: Seoik
- Discuss "Mrs Sen's"
- HW: Read "The Treatment of Bibi Haldar" for Monday